This event is presented in partnership with City of Wanneroo, City of Joondalup and City of Stirling.
Tourism Council WA invites members and the wider tourism industry to attend a Tourism Connect industry sundowner.
This event includes:
- Networking, drinks & nibbles with key tourism players
- Meet Tourism Council WA members
- Hear latest lobbying and industry news from Tourism Council WA
- Learn about Accreditation and why it is essential to your business
- How to become Accredited through the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF)
Each tourism business is entitled to two complimentary tickets*. Tourism businesses not registered for tourism accreditation will be offered complimetary registration to access the complimentary tickets. We welcome businesses that are not in the tourism industry to attend, however there will be a fee of $25pp. Additional attendees will also incur a fee of $25.
Tourism Council WA is working with our partner venues to ensure best practice hygiene and social distancing practices are adhered to during this event. If you are feeling unwell or have recently returned from interstate or overseas please do not attend this event.
- Dec 02, 2020
- 17:00 - 19:00
The Marina Mindarie
33 Ocean Falls BlvdMindarie WA 6030Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Oct 22, 2020 - Dec 01, 2020