Quality Tourism Accredited Business
Becoming a Quality Tourism Accredited Business is ideal for tourism properties, tours and operations providing a service to visitors. Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses receive complimentary Tourism Council WA membership and bronze-level services in addition to the benefits of accreditation. There are currently more than 1,400 businesses participating in the Quality Tourism Framework in Western Australia.
- Use of the Quality Tourism Accredited Business logo provides a competitive marketing advantage and increased consumer confidence,
- Business tools and templates to assist in best practice management,
- Supply of postage paid Customer Feedback forms,
- Complimentary Bronze Membership of Tourism Council WA and all associated benefits,
- Services & Discounts with various Tourism Council WA partners,
- Access to discounted training workshops and tourism advice,
- Support through state and national marketing activities & campaigns, encouraging travellers to visit Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses,
- Exclusive listing on the consumer website www.trustthetickwa.com.au,
- Eligible to enter the WA Tourism Awards,
- Use of the Quality Tourism Accredited Business electronic logo and visual merchandise,
- Ability to provide complimentary alcohol without a liquor licence, and
- Access to the exclusive, complimentary introductory version of the ReviewPro Online Reputation Management Solution.
Complimentary bronze member services
- Industry Events & Networking
- Regional networking events to discuss local issues, business development and policy; and
- Industry events providing opportunities for insights, networking and to raise issues.
- Tourism Training
- Short practical training to give you the skills, knowledge and market insights to make your business more competitive; and
- Personalised eTourism coaching in your own business. Coaching tailored to your business needs to improve your online marketing, social media presence, bookings and sales.
- Business Development
- Latest tourism data for your business, destination or marketing providing in-depth analysis for strategy, planning, performance and investment decisions;
- Instant advice and referral on government regulation and tourism industry issues from our team of Industry Advisors;
- Leading edge marketing strategies, business plans, feasibility studies, project reports and grants applications by our team of preferred professional consultants; and
- Discounted services from reputable tourism industry service providers ranging from first aid and insurance to marketing and advertising.
- Industry Representation
- Direct input into identifying and prioritising the key issues facing the tourism industry.
For the full list of accreditation and membership benefits, visit the Tourism Accreditation page.
To register to become an Quality Tourism Accredited Business, please send us an email.